Friday, April 5, 2013

The Greatest

Had our corporate meeting this morning- actually it was like a live video feed from the bigwigs.. 90 minutes of infomercial explaining to me how great my company is.. like I am some foreigner. 45+ minutes talking in a group setting with employees from all over the country about a corporate program only 10% of the overall employees know anything about.. just priceless... #1 in this #1 in that-- its all complete crap...

I will share you something that a customer sent to me-- its a little disconcerting but also quite humerous.

I was just advised by staff in my  office that the employee has been sexually harassing my staff. I was advised of numerous situations with very serious accusations and all witnessed by many different members of my staff. I will provide one example from just yesterday where he asked my employee Mary if she "knew what it felt like to be butt fucked".


No comments:

Post a Comment